Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[MATH] Method to reduce both sides of an equation?
#5
I'd be more than happy to help you out in this, but I can't seem to understand what you're asking, bro : (

From what I'm understanding, the variables b and d correspond to two different sets, while a and c are both changeable numbers. You have ab + cd = X, and you want to find ways to reduce b and d individually in order to reduce X. The main problem with working in sets is that sets tend to not correspond to equations, but I could easily be missing something here.

If you could post your math problem exactly onto here, I can try and work it out for you~


Messages In This Thread
RE: [MATH] Method to reduce both sides of an equation? - by Rosencrantz - 01-17-2011, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)