Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Final Pieces in Photography
#2
[Image: IMG_2916small.jpg]
do want

I say that most of them easily relate to the british stereotypical trademarks. They are really the heart of Britain, and I really notice it now because I never really... Noticed it before? If that makes any sense.

In any case, great stuff. Loving the focus on a lot of them; Just a shame about the image I posted in this post, that the knife is a bit off skew. If it were perfectly lined up, it'd be absolutely amazing.


Messages In This Thread
RE: My Final Pieces in Photography - by Dazz - 05-27-2008, 08:14 PM
RE: My Final Pieces in Photography - by Flare - 05-27-2008, 08:14 PM
RE: My Final Pieces in Photography - by Nitratez - 05-27-2008, 09:00 PM
RE: My Final Pieces in Photography - by tigerlily - 05-30-2008, 03:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)