Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Megasis Rips
#5
Ah you did use 3D Ripper? I was really hoping there was a better method. I definitely give you props for going through that.

As for your emulator's issue there, if you've already restarted your computer and you haven't changed any settings yourself than I'm not sure how you might fix it. I guess if none of that works than you could re download it and try it with the default config to see if it works then.


Messages In This Thread
Megasis Rips - by Megasis - 01-15-2011, 12:53 PM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Solink - 01-15-2011, 04:41 PM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Shadowth117 - 01-15-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Megasis - 01-15-2011, 06:47 PM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Shadowth117 - 01-15-2011, 07:08 PM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Zerox - 01-16-2011, 01:09 AM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Megasis - 01-22-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Shadowth117 - 01-23-2011, 12:40 AM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Carpaccio - 08-24-2011, 08:53 AM
RE: Megasis Rips - by Shadowth117 - 08-24-2011, 03:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)