Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Laugh and grow fat.
#1
Uh, hey there. Not sure if anyone remembers me. Used to go by the nom de guerre of Finalhazard back in the old days.

Now I'm Fatman. I've come back to get opinions on my spritework and stuff when I post 'em. Y'know, consulting the experts to hone my average skills.

So, uh. What've I missed?


Messages In This Thread
Laugh and grow fat. - by FatmanJones1989 - 01-14-2011, 10:23 PM
RE: Laugh and grow fat. - by Gors - 01-15-2011, 12:36 PM
RE: Laugh and grow fat. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 01-15-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: Laugh and grow fat. - by Iceman404 - 01-18-2011, 09:48 PM
RE: Laugh and grow fat. - by Alpha Six - 01-15-2011, 09:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)