Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE WAIT IS OGRE (TSRc 13/11/11)
#1
i found this cool skin on the internet so i decided to add it

no actually I'm doing something Shrek related tomorrow and I don't want to feel too pathetic so I figured I'd make the forum shrek-themed for a day

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=18...98&index=1
YOU GUYS ARE INVITED

IF YOU GUYS DONT LIKE IT JUST CHANGE IT BACK OKAY
ITS THAT SIMPLE Sad

also: i think i just made a particular user very happy right now.


Messages In This Thread
THE WAIT IS OGRE (TSRc 13/11/11) - by Kosheh - 01-14-2011, 12:20 AM
RE: THE WAIT IS OGRE (TSRc 13/11/11) - by Britt - 01-14-2011, 12:27 AM
RE: THE WAIT IS OGRE (TSRc 13/11/11) - by Kosheh - 01-14-2011, 12:37 AM
RE: THE WAIT IS OGRE (TSRc 13/11/11) - by Kosheh - 01-14-2011, 02:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)