Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Something I need to confirm
#8
The weapons have a few minor shading quirks, and the credit tags are oversized - but otherwise they'd be decent submissions when you're finished.

As for the vectored effects - the reason the rips of them are on the site is because they're part of an existing game. Custom effects of that nature don't really qualify.

The only exception would be a representation of an effect that was in a game already. Say - for example - you were doing effects representing some of the moves in Pokémon, that would be an acceptable custom sprite.

If you're submitting a SFX just for the sake of it; and it's not tied in to any existing gaming series; we can't take it. Simple as.


Messages In This Thread
Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 01-12-2011, 04:19 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Alex - 01-12-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Damian. - 01-15-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Proton - 01-12-2011, 05:17 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 01-12-2011, 05:55 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Cobalt Blue - 01-12-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Vipershark - 01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by GrooveMan.exe - 01-13-2011, 01:53 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 01-13-2011, 10:59 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Cobalt Blue - 01-13-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Cobalt Blue - 01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 01-15-2011, 03:00 AM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Gors - 02-16-2011, 09:08 AM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 02-16-2011, 01:59 PM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 02-15-2011, 08:57 AM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Cobalt Blue - 02-15-2011, 09:13 AM
RE: Something I need to confirm - by Xorrand1991 - 02-16-2011, 02:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)