Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for style suggestions. Help appreciated!
#6
(01-12-2011, 09:46 PM)MFreak Wrote: Thanks bro. I thought explaining in detail the entire art style of the game would be all you would need, but apparently I was wrong. Next time I'll be sure to post a play by play of every idea that went into the project.

EDIT: Eh screw it. I'll just go with art instead of sprites like Castle Crashers and Pocket God did. Thanks anyway

Uh, yeah. Looking at all factors of the game (or for any other media, really), and building style concepts out of that is pretty much how brainstorming works.

But if you don't need our assistance that's entirely fine. Thread locked.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for style suggestions. Help appreciated! - by GrooveMan.exe - 01-13-2011, 04:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)