Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for style suggestions. Help appreciated!
#2
(01-12-2011, 06:56 PM)MFreak Wrote: I'd rather not get too into detail about it because I've been working for some time on the details for some time and I don't want all that work to simply go into letting somebody online flat out take my ideas before I can go anywhere with them.

Ahahaha, that's cute. Please don't think you're so special. We can't give you particularly good - or any - advice if you can't even put forth a proper concept statement.

Plus there's the all-too-likely event that you SUPER SECRET GAME IDEA is actually kind of terrible; in which case we'll offer advice to make it suck less. Them's the breaks.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for style suggestions. Help appreciated! - by GrooveMan.exe - 01-12-2011, 08:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)