Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm new.
#8
Quote:[Image: kenk.png]
I don't get it. Some areas convey depth, shape, and light-source perfectly well (See gloves and legs), yet the rest are heavily pillow-shaded, and blocky.

EDT- I think I just slapped 1,000 posts. I am now an honorary TSR member.


Messages In This Thread
I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-10-2011, 09:05 AM
RE: I'm new. - by Gors - 01-10-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-10-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: I'm new. - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 01-10-2011, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-10-2011, 10:13 AM
RE: I'm new. - by Iceman404 - 01-10-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-11-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm new. - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 01-10-2011, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm new. - by Cobalt Blue - 01-10-2011, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm new. - by Chutzpar - 01-11-2011, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm new. - by Maxpphire - 01-11-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-12-2011, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)