Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm new.
#2
I only saw Ken, so I'm commenting about him.

Well, at the moment the pixelart doesn't scream 'Ken' to me. Try messing with his facial features so it looks more like him.

his stomach area is very small too. Work on that. And you're banding the outlines. Avoid doing that, and aim for a more volumous shading.

Any doubts, check the Spriting Dictionary topic pinned on this section of the forum.


Messages In This Thread
I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-10-2011, 09:05 AM
RE: I'm new. - by Gors - 01-10-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-10-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: I'm new. - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 01-10-2011, 09:55 AM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-10-2011, 10:13 AM
RE: I'm new. - by Iceman404 - 01-10-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-11-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm new. - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 01-10-2011, 12:00 PM
RE: I'm new. - by Cobalt Blue - 01-10-2011, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm new. - by Chutzpar - 01-11-2011, 09:37 AM
RE: I'm new. - by Maxpphire - 01-11-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: I'm new. - by SimTheDog - 01-12-2011, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)