Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My honest thought on Smash Bros Project
The grass does look pillow shaded quite a bit, yeah, but I like it so far, considering I really couldn't do stages if my life depended on it. Just needs a bit of tweaking, and it's otherwise bloody good if you ask me. There is one other problem though, your light source seems to be coming from the front if anything. I'm not entirely sure if it matters, but the light source for all our sprites has been from the upper right corner. Nonetheless, that was quite speedy work, thanks for that.

And yeah, PortalGuru, I see what you mean now, I must've missed that post. Unsure


Messages In This Thread
My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Gors - 08-24-2010, 08:13 AM
RE: My honest thought on Smash Bros Project - by Tarvonas - 01-08-2011, 10:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)