Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need tutorials please
#5
clearly he's 29.

OP, i'd close the thread but i'd let you bump it again whenever you feel like actually posting something coherent, or at least post your suposedly "own style 16bits anime like " sprites.


Messages In This Thread
I need tutorials please - by Kirby98 - 01-07-2011, 09:03 PM
RE: I need tutorials please - by Nindo - 01-07-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: I need tutorials please - by Kirby98 - 01-08-2011, 02:35 AM
RE: I need tutorials please - by Cobalt Blue - 01-08-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: I need tutorials please - by Sketchasaurus - 01-08-2011, 08:59 AM
RE: I need tutorials please - by Iceman404 - 01-09-2011, 01:56 AM
RE: I need tutorials please - by Cobalt Blue - 01-09-2011, 09:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)