Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Here's my next three:
Porygon:
Sprites:
[Image: porygonanimated.gif] [Image: porygonanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: porygonspritesheet.png]

Porygon-2:
Sprites:
[Image: porygon2animated.gif] [Image: porygon2animatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: porygon2spritesheet.png]

Aipom Male:
[Image: aipomanimated.gif] [Image: aipomanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: aipommalespritesheet.png]

Aipom Female:
Sprites:
[Image: aipomfemaleanimated.gif] [Image: aipomfemaleanimatedback.gif]

Sheet:
[Image: aipomfemalespritesheet.png]

My list: Houndour, Houndoom(m+f), Donphan(m+f), Larvitar, Pupitar, Tyrannitar, Rhyhorn(m+f) and Rhydon(m+f)
(01-07-2011, 03:42 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Yes I am dead, and now I'm writing this message from the beyond, hahaha, just kidding the thing is I'm extremely busy, but every day I visit the forum to see the new sprites, Misdreavus and AJ are doing a great job but still I hope the last 3 GEN sprites to finish the pack once, it seems that Zekrom has died stress also Big Grin

I asked him if he wanted me to do Lairon and Aggron, but he said he wants to, so I'm moving on to Johto.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 01-07-2011, 03:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)