Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you doing with ripped models?
#34
Thanks. Big Grin
I think I know how to fix the problem, but it requires a bunch of dumb python scripting right now, so I'll just wait til' they fix the bugs.
Did you notice that the scene is made entirely from stuff from this site? Surprise


Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by Crett - 01-03-2011, 09:54 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)