Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Playing a game with your own music
#18
The only time I do this is Fallout, where I used my sound system to play the Fallout soundtrack. I love the music, but playing in game just leads to people knowing where you are and listening to loads of bad puns. Not to mention you can then have both the Fallout 3 and New Vegas soundtrack playing.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Gwen - 01-01-2011, 01:23 AM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Rhyme - 01-01-2011, 11:46 PM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Gors - 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Goemar - 01-02-2011, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)