Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Well I'm posting all my sprites now and the sheets will follow. I have to say I'm not sure why most of the Kanto/Johto starter sprites were wrong but w/e. Blastoise's sequence was off and the Cyndaquil family had to ripped through the whole sequence so maybe that's what it is, anyways I'm spoiling you guys especially Gale of Darkness but here they are:

Skiity back:
[Image: Skiityanimatedback.gif]

Charmeleon:
[Image: Charmeleonanimated-1.gif] [Image: Charmeleonanimatedback-1.gif]

Squirtle:
[Image: Squirtleanimated-1.gif] [Image: Squirtleanimatedback-1.gif]

Wartortle:
[Image: Wartortleanimated-1.gif] [Image: Wartortleanimatedback-1.gif]

Blastoise:
[Image: Blastoiseanimated-1.gif] [Image: Blastoiseanimatedback-1.gif]

Quilava:
[Image: Quilavaanimated-1.gif] [Image: Quilavaanimatedback-1.gif]

Typhlosion:
[Image: Typhlosionanimated-1.gif] [Image: Typhlosionanimatedback-1.gif]

Totodile:
[Image: Totodileanimated-1.gif] [Image: Totodileanimatedback-1.gif]

Croconaw:
[Image: Croconawanimated.gif] [Image: Croconawanimatedback.gif]

Feraligatr:
[Image: Feraligatranimated-1.gif] [Image: Feraligatranimatedback.gif]

Mankey:
[Image: Mankeyanimated.gif] [Image: Mankeyanimatedback.gif]

Primeape:
[Image: Primeapeanimated-1.gif] [Image: Primeapeanimatedback-1.gif]

Cubone:
[Image: Cuboneanimated.gif] [Image: Cuboneanimatedback.gif]

Marowak:
[Image: Marowakanimated-1.gif] [Image: Marowakanimatedback-1.gif]

Mew:
[Image: Mewanimated-1.gif] [Image: Mewanimatedback.gif]

Edit: Skiity was off, when I was trying to make the sheet so here's it re-ripped
Skiity front:
[Image: Skiityanimated.gif]


After the sheets are done, I'll post my new list


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 01-02-2011, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)