Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(01-02-2011, 12:35 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: Misdreavous525, I believe the Bulbasaur family has been done already. Plus Chickorita already has a sheet. Not sure if an animation has been done for it, though.
[Image: goldeenmale.png][Image: gloommale.png][Image: gloomfemale.png][Image: vilemale.png][Image: vilefemale.png][Image: bellossom.png][Image: aronp.png][Image: sandshrew.png][Image: zapdosa.png][Image: moltres.png][Image: dratinio.png][Image: dragonairl.png]

Oh yeah that's right Bulbasaur family sheets are done, I'll post the sprites. Chickorita I'll post as well.

But Jefelin said the Kanto and Johto starters need to be re-ripped

Bulbasaur:
[Image: Bulbasauranimated-3.gif] [Image: Bulbasauranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyBulbasauranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBulbasauranimatedback.gif]

Ivysaur:
[Image: Ivysauranimated.gif] [Image: Ivysauranimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyIvysauranimated.gif] [Image: ShinyIvysauranimatedback.gif]

Venusaur Female:
[Image: VenusaurFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: VenusaurFemaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyVenusaurFemaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyVenusaurFemaleanimatedback.gif]

Venusaur Male:
[Image: VenusaurMaleanimated.gif] [Image: VenusaurMaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyVenusaurMaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyVenusaurMaleanimatedback.gif]

Chickorita:
[Image: Chickoritaanimated-1.gif] [Image: Chickoritaanimatedback-1.gif]

[Image: ShinyChickoritaanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyChickoritaanimatedback.gif]

My list: Bayleaf and Meganium(m+f)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 01-02-2011, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: