Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(01-01-2011, 02:24 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: You posted Female Gloom twice and no male Gloom.

I posted the Female Gloom Sprite Sheet twice, not the sprites and it's fixed
(01-01-2011, 02:31 PM)Nesd Wrote: Now I have Firefox, and the page isn't overloaded! What starters are ok?

The 3rd, 4th and 5th reigions. I'm re-ripping the grass Johto and kanto starters and maybe water and fire depending on if anyone else rips them first
(01-01-2011, 02:33 PM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: Hey Guys ! when you gonna do the animated sprite of the Croconaw I asked for ? just asking Smile

One don't rush us and two most of us are trying to finish Hoen first and then we move to Johto. I could rip Croconaw in my next set if you'd like


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 01-01-2011, 03:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)