Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Playing a game with your own music
#8
It depends on the genre or specific game for me. I'll usually play just anything if I'm playing a fighter or a racing game. I also have several playlists for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. The 90's X-Men theme is so much better than the game's actual soundtrack. So much better.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Kriven - 01-01-2011, 12:33 AM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Gwen - 01-01-2011, 01:23 AM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Rhyme - 01-01-2011, 11:46 PM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Gors - 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)