Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Playing a game with your own music
#6
(12-31-2010, 03:19 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote:
(12-31-2010, 03:17 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: Personally though, I don't think I could ever come close to listening to a single song for 50 hour play through though. I would have just cut off the sound completely long before then rather than listen to the same thing for the 100th time.

I'm legitimately wondering whether or not you caught the joke.

Damn I'm stupid. That's what I get for posting as soon as I wake up.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Shadowth117 - 12-31-2010, 07:41 PM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Gwen - 01-01-2011, 01:23 AM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Rhyme - 01-01-2011, 11:46 PM
RE: Playing a game with your own music - by Gors - 01-02-2011, 07:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)