Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-31-2010, 07:26 AM)Gale Of Darkness Wrote: I have searched the internet since yesterday to find the sprite of Croconaw, but I have only find the fixed sprite of it form Black & White, here is it :
[Image: 159.png]
[Image: 159.png]
also the shiney, but a fixed sprite also :
[Image: 159.png]
[Image: 159.png]
Well I hope you do better than me to make it move Tongue Wink

You are funny xD

The way to animate Pokemon is different than you think xD

And here's Deoxys Defense Form

[Image: 386df.gif] [Image: 386bdf.gif]
[Image: 386sdf.gif] [Image: 386sbdf.gif]
[Image: 386dfsheet.png]

Edit:

And here's Corphish

[Image: 341w.gif] [Image: 341b.gif]
[Image: 341s.gif] [Image: 341sb.gif]
[Image: 341sheet.png]

And Crawdaunt
I had some problems doing the sheet, because it has a complicated animation, so i had to do "one sequence", who cares?

[Image: 342s.gif] [Image: 342b.gif]
[Image: 342s.gif] [Image: 342sb.gif]
[Image: 342sheet.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Zekrom101 - 12-31-2010, 08:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)