Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
#8
Nah, nothing automated I'm afraid, but I kind of expected this many models honestly. Best thing I have for that is a drag and drop import for Max. As for naming stuff, I remember most of the names pretty well and there's always the wiki's to refer to if I get confused. For anything that doesn't have a name... I never sucked at BSing things.

Well, as I expected I've got some work to do. I'll probably upload every few as I make icons for them. I'll probably start working from Characters and go down so if you start from Worlds and go up we should be able to get this done reasonably quick for the sheer mass of stuff there is.

Edit: By the you can check my progress so far here: http://www.models-resource.com/cp/previe....php?id=47
I'll probably upload 4-5 at a time. And yes I'll probably have to make a more sections there to sort out the characters better later.


Messages In This Thread
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Zerox - 12-10-2010, 11:14 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by E-Man - 12-11-2010, 12:08 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Zerox - 12-27-2010, 10:05 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Shadowth117 - 12-27-2010, 01:59 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Zerox - 12-28-2010, 05:57 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Crett - 01-02-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Crett - 01-03-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Zerox - 01-04-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Crett - 01-04-2011, 04:32 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Crett - 01-04-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Crett - 01-05-2011, 06:41 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Zerox - 01-19-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Roxas358 - 03-16-2012, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)