12-27-2010, 12:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2010, 12:18 AM by Misdreavous525.)
Here are the sheets I'll be working on:
Magmar:
![[Image: Magmaranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Magmaranimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMagmaranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMagmaranimatedback.gif)
Mr. Mime:
![[Image: MrMimeanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/MrMimeanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMrMimeanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMrMimeanimatedback.gif)
Pinsir:
![[Image: Pinsiranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pinsiranimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPinsiranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPinsiranimatedback.gif)
Electabuzz:
![[Image: Electabuzzanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Electabuzzanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyElectabuzzanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyElectabuzzanimatedback.gif)
Girafarig Male:
![[Image: GirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/GirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyGirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyGirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif)
Girafarig Female:
![[Image: GirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/GirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyGirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyGirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif)
Scyther Male:
![[Image: ScytherMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ScytherMaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyScytherMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyScytherMaleanimatedback.gif)
Scyther Female:
![[Image: ScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif)
Elekid:
![[Image: Elekidanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Elekidanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyElekidanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyElekidanimatedback.gif)
Magby:
![[Image: Magbyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Magbyanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMagbyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMagbyanimatedback.gif)
I leave the rest of the Hoen bunch to my fellow spriters. I could do the Wailord and Pelipper sheets, unless someone else is doing them
Sure I can add them to my list
Magmar:
![[Image: Magmaranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Magmaranimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMagmaranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMagmaranimatedback.gif)
Mr. Mime:
![[Image: MrMimeanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/MrMimeanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMrMimeanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMrMimeanimatedback.gif)
Pinsir:
![[Image: Pinsiranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pinsiranimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPinsiranimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPinsiranimatedback.gif)
Electabuzz:
![[Image: Electabuzzanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Electabuzzanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyElectabuzzanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyElectabuzzanimatedback.gif)
Girafarig Male:
![[Image: GirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/GirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyGirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyGirafarigMaleanimatedback.gif)
Girafarig Female:
![[Image: GirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/GirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyGirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyGirafarigFemaleanimatedback.gif)
Scyther Male:
![[Image: ScytherMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ScytherMaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyScytherMaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyScytherMaleanimatedback.gif)
Scyther Female:
![[Image: ScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyScytherFemaleanimatedback.gif)
Elekid:
![[Image: Elekidanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Elekidanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyElekidanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyElekidanimatedback.gif)
Magby:
![[Image: Magbyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Magbyanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMagbyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMagbyanimatedback.gif)
I leave the rest of the Hoen bunch to my fellow spriters. I could do the Wailord and Pelipper sheets, unless someone else is doing them
(12-26-2010, 11:56 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: @Misdreavous525
Can you also do Charmeleon, Squirtle, and Wartortle?
Sure I can add them to my list

