Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tpoe's stuff
#3
(12-26-2010, 03:05 AM)masquerain Wrote: All I can really critique is the dragon - It has a nice cartoony feel to it, and I think that's what you were going for... so why the dithering? Instead of giving it texture or blending it's just kind of... there. Any specific reason for that?

Well it's not actually dithered, I tried texturing, but I guess I'll try again if that's how it appears.


Messages In This Thread
Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-26-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by megaMasquerain - 12-26-2010, 03:05 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-26-2010, 03:12 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by megaMasquerain - 12-26-2010, 03:31 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-26-2010, 03:57 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Delicious - 12-26-2010, 04:23 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-26-2010, 04:26 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Cobalt Blue - 12-26-2010, 07:05 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-26-2010, 04:34 PM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by CeeY - 12-26-2010, 09:58 PM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-27-2010, 07:22 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-27-2010, 08:18 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-27-2010, 08:39 PM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Koopaul - 12-28-2010, 12:10 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-28-2010, 12:33 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Koopaul - 12-28-2010, 12:37 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-28-2010, 01:36 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by TPoe - 12-28-2010, 06:54 AM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Delicious - 12-28-2010, 04:37 PM
RE: Tpoe's stuff - by Badassbill - 01-03-2011, 04:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)