Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[IDEA][GAME] Roarin'
#7
(12-25-2010, 01:42 PM)[fish in space] Wrote: i would go for a system centred around counters and dodging and stuff without a lot of theatrics.

Yeah, I was thinking more of Arkham-Asylum-like combat would be perfect. Some left hooks, right hooks, low blows, jaw punches. I think I ultimately want some smooth bare-knuckle boxing. Countering is something I had planned from the very beginning, though.


Messages In This Thread
[IDEA][GAME] Roarin' - by ThePortalGuru - 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: [IDEA][GAME] Roarin' - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-24-2010, 03:44 PM
RE: [IDEA][GAME] Roarin' - by ThePortalGuru - 12-24-2010, 08:42 PM
RE: [IDEA][GAME] Roarin' - by ThePortalGuru - 12-25-2010, 12:59 PM
RE: [IDEA][GAME] Roarin' - by ThePortalGuru - 12-25-2010, 02:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)