Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

sig shop bleh (copy paste from mg)
#4
As a tip, don't use lens flair ever again, other then that I kinda like the peach one and I'm not a big fan of pink.

The things I'd do different to the peach one is no lens flair, a border, and make the background less jpg'd


Messages In This Thread
sig shop bleh (copy paste from mg) - by Key - 12-22-2010, 02:49 AM
RE: sig shop bleh (copy paste from mg) - by Gors - 12-22-2010, 05:00 PM
RE: sig shop bleh (copy paste from mg) - by Key - 12-22-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: sig shop bleh (copy paste from mg) - by Maxpphire - 12-22-2010, 06:39 PM
RE: sig shop bleh (copy paste from mg) - by Key - 12-22-2010, 06:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)