Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Santa's bringing me something good..
#57
(12-22-2010, 04:17 PM)JackMan Wrote: I could get MW2 for 20 dollars less and the same exact experience.

Just realized that was a joke post.
...
It's.. It's very late.

I'm very sorry, but that was not at all a joke post. I forgot to quote your post I was responding to the Assassin's Creed/Sly Cooper thing.

I did not put the User was banned thing, if that is what you meant.

Also the story was REALLY moving. The ending will make you go 'wat'.


Messages In This Thread
Santa's bringing me something good.. - by JackMan - 12-07-2010, 08:31 AM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Rai - 12-07-2010, 12:43 PM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Rai - 12-07-2010, 03:43 PM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Sol - 12-07-2010, 01:40 PM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Rai - 12-07-2010, 06:46 PM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Key - 12-22-2010, 03:27 AM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Key - 12-22-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: Santa's bringing me something good.. - by Key - 12-27-2010, 09:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)