09-26-2008, 10:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2008, 11:21 PM by Jermungandr.)
Well for starters, I don't think you have exactly the right pallet. Go down to the color bar at the bottom of the screen and click the left or right arrows a few times and see if another one comes up.
I pretty much just use PrintScreen to take snapshots and paste the tiles in MSpaint and then rearrange them from there. You might want to change the view to 100% first though.
Heeeeeeere's Bugzzy!
![[Image: KSSU_bugzzy.gif]](http://www.drshnaps.com/drshnaps/kirbyorigins/extras/sprites/KSSU_bugzzy.gif)
![[Image: KSSU_bugzzyP.gif]](http://www.drshnaps.com/drshnaps/kirbyorigins/extras/sprites/KSSU_bugzzyP.gif)
Next up, King Sexmachine. Er ... I mean Dedede. I said Dedede!
Okay I'm running into a bit of a problem. When I'm looking at Dedede's sheet in TM, it's filled with random lines that shouldn't be there. For example, when I should have something like this:
![[Image: 8wxkyr.gif]](http://i37.tinypic.com/8wxkyr.gif)
I instead get something like this:
![[Image: 52zam0.gif]](http://i38.tinypic.com/52zam0.gif)
Incidentally it's screwing up the pallet frames too. Any idea how to fix this?
I pretty much just use PrintScreen to take snapshots and paste the tiles in MSpaint and then rearrange them from there. You might want to change the view to 100% first though.
Heeeeeeere's Bugzzy!
Next up, King Sexmachine. Er ... I mean Dedede. I said Dedede!
Okay I'm running into a bit of a problem. When I'm looking at Dedede's sheet in TM, it's filled with random lines that shouldn't be there. For example, when I should have something like this:
![[Image: 8wxkyr.gif]](http://i37.tinypic.com/8wxkyr.gif)
I instead get something like this:
![[Image: 52zam0.gif]](http://i38.tinypic.com/52zam0.gif)
Incidentally it's screwing up the pallet frames too. Any idea how to fix this?

