Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

*Thisguy* Wants to fight!
#1
[Image: gold001-1.png]
(note: I'm not attempting pokemon style, and I didn't use the HGSS Vs. Portrait as a reference because it wasn't meant to be based off it, this
just simple custom pixels)
WIP, Not sure if I should selout the outlines though.
I'm having trouble with his hands, too. Both aligning and shading.
Any pointers on this?
Feel free to crit anything else too.


Messages In This Thread
*Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by McMaxxis - 12-15-2010, 08:58 PM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by DioShiba - 12-15-2010, 09:33 PM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by brandman1996 - 12-15-2010, 09:48 PM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by McMaxxis - 12-15-2010, 10:56 PM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by brandman1996 - 12-16-2010, 09:22 PM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by DioShiba - 12-16-2010, 09:56 PM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by brandman1996 - 12-17-2010, 10:10 AM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by Maxpphire - 12-18-2010, 01:44 AM
RE: *Thisguy* Wants to fight! - by McMaxxis - 12-28-2010, 03:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)