Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-15-2010, 11:46 AM)Jefelin Wrote: So if you're taking it seriously why do not you ignore me and stop having these stupid mistakes.
I've said a thousand times how to do it and fix it and you still do not listen to me, you understand now why I'm angry Angry

Sharpedo this error is in the vast majority of sprites, and if some pixels pink background, I do not know how I will convince you to let the method you're using, does not work and the sprites are errors, you do not understand Sad

I'm doing everything you say, I don't understand why it keeps messing up Angry


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-15-2010, 12:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)