Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

List three things that you can't draw at ALL
#23
Actually, that is a fun idea, art-wise and even personality-wise.

PROFANIZEEMORTAXISILLIAN Mc.HALL... Oh wait no, I wrote that ! Wrote:I do make caricatures/portraits, but trying to fit them into (what I call) my style, which is a rather simple one, is pretty hard, because I need to make their main traits REALLY come out, but it's really hard identifying what are a person's main traits by watching their face, at least, for me.
Then again, it's maybe just an experience issue. If you've got any ways/tricks for finding these, I would LOVE to hear them.

This is still pending, btw.


Messages In This Thread
RE: List three things that you can't draw at ALL - by Lexou Duck - 12-15-2010, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)