Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Easiest known way(s) to rip sound effects, music from SNES/NES games?
#1
If so can they be changed from mp3 to different format and still sound the same but use less memory?

NES games I can do "VERY EASILY" yet can the files be changed from mp3 to something else (.wav say) and sound the same yet use less memory?

I appreciate your help all of you.

On an off-topic note I know companies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVEqEiz9sg
do not care about using sprites but what about sound effects, music etc. as far as any of you know do they (the companies) mind?


Messages In This Thread
Easiest known way(s) to rip sound effects, music from SNES/NES games? - by ZeldaClassicEXPERT - 12-13-2010, 04:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)