12-11-2010, 09:32 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2010, 11:24 PM by Misdreavous525.)
Alright guys here's my next batch. I changed it up a little, Pidgey was easy, Pidgeotto was easier and Pidgeot's animation is as simple as they come so along w/ Wigglytuff, Jigglypuff and Clefable here they are:
Pidgeot:
![[Image: Pidgeotanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pidgeotanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPidgeotanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPidgeotanimatedback.gif)
Pidgeotto:
![[Image: Pidgeottoanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pidgeottoanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPidgeottoanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPidgeottoanimatedback.gif)
Pidgey:
![[Image: Pidgeyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pidgeyanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPidgeyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPidgeyanimatedback.gif)
Clefable:
![[Image: Clefableanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Clefableanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyClefableanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyClefableanimatedback.gif)
Jigglypuff:
![[Image: Jigglypuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Jigglypuffanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyJigglypuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyJigglypuffanimatedback.gif)
Wigglytuff:
![[Image: Wigglytuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Wigglytuffanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyWigglytuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyWigglytuffanimatedback.gif)
Alright so there we are. Next up is: Zangoose, Seviper, Delcatty, Raichu(m + f), Snorlax and Cacnea line.
Edit: I'll start doing more Sprite Sheets Monday if not 2morrow, I may put up Eevee's 2night
Pidgeot:
![[Image: Pidgeotanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pidgeotanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPidgeotanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPidgeotanimatedback.gif)
Pidgeotto:
![[Image: Pidgeottoanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pidgeottoanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPidgeottoanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPidgeottoanimatedback.gif)
Pidgey:
![[Image: Pidgeyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Pidgeyanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyPidgeyanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyPidgeyanimatedback.gif)
Clefable:
![[Image: Clefableanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Clefableanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyClefableanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyClefableanimatedback.gif)
Jigglypuff:
![[Image: Jigglypuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Jigglypuffanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyJigglypuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyJigglypuffanimatedback.gif)
Wigglytuff:
![[Image: Wigglytuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/Wigglytuffanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyWigglytuffanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyWigglytuffanimatedback.gif)
Alright so there we are. Next up is: Zangoose, Seviper, Delcatty, Raichu(m + f), Snorlax and Cacnea line.
Edit: I'll start doing more Sprite Sheets Monday if not 2morrow, I may put up Eevee's 2night

