Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Well here is Mamoswine (I have to add some pauses, but that due to time appear in the pack which I hope to be ready for today) Cool

Male shiny
[Image: 473s.gif][Image: 473sb.gif]

Female shiny
[Image: 473fs.gif][Image: 473fsb.gif]

@Misdreavus:
Well almost the front was fine, there is a pink dot and removes it, but the back had plenty of bad frames, parts of the sprites were literally meals, disappeared, gone, and I think it's because instead of adding transparency to eliminate the pink color and manually, which is very laborious and gives bad results, ripéalos friend again as I said, do not take more than 20 minutes and everyone will be grateful




Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 12-11-2010, 11:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)