Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-10-2010, 10:24 PM)CCH Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 04:15 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 12:51 PM)CCH Wrote: Anyone planning to do Raichu or Snorlax? I saw that Pichu, Pikachu, and Munchlax have been done, so I was hoping their final forms would be completed soon too.

I was thinking of doing both, I can do them soon if you like

That would be awesome. I'm working on a little project and I need those two Pokemon to complete it. If I knew how to do these rips myself, I would, but you guys seem to have it all figured out, so I figured I'd ask here first.

I'll rip them both next, do u need male or female Raichu? Nvm, I'll rip them both. Here's Flareon Complete:

Flareon sprites:
[Image: Flareonanimated-2.gif] [Image: Flareonanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyFlareonanimated-1.gif] [Image: ShinyFlareonanimatedback.gif]

[Image: FlareonSpriteSheet.png]

Eevee's up next


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-10-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)