Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Ripping Project 3: Old-School TMNT
(12-09-2010, 09:21 AM)MaxBeta Wrote: Guys, you are both right about Arcade 1 Shredder missing sprites, but I did state that the sheet was unfinished and that I am still working at it when I get the chance. The tiles were a bit messy to deal with at that time and I have been very busy with work, so please be patient as it will soon come to be.

I leave you with a sneak peek at the current work-in-progress sheet where you can see that I have not missed out on the lightning attack and other things like Walking in angle sprites and such.

Was checking and reminding just in case and now I understand ya better Wink and DAMN!! It's like a puzzle to how it looks here.. (No wonder why it takes alot of time to rip from Mame.... Whay they can't make Mame like Kawaks?... T_T ) Sure take your time and thanks for deciding to rip Shredder... Cool


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Project 3: Old-School TMNT - by Ton - 10-25-2010, 02:37 PM
RE: Sprite Ripping Project 3: Old-School TMNT - by Tatakae Genshijin - 12-09-2010, 10:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)