Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-09-2010, 09:47 AM)Jefelin Wrote: And last fixed of Deneb, Taillow
[Image: 276.gif][Image: 276b.gif]

Thanks Zekrom, your sprites as wonderful as ever, and I will add to the list now.
Hey what the problem was the shiny back of Giratina, it solved already?

EDIT:
Well I watched this Spheal, and you'll see it's great just to be repeated twice the same sequence, it is not necessary and makes it hard to sprite, so I suggest you delete it, repeat it only if the number of moves changes, eg if it moves 3 times the first time, and then when moving 4 repeated movements and stuff, but if the sequence is the same it is unnecessary to repeat it twice, So instead of having 98 frames, will have 49 Wink

I still have to fix it, thanx for reminding me Jefelin it'll be solved 2day. And all the other Hoen by Deneb are fine then?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-09-2010, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)