Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

kid buu model release from Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
#10
Yeah sure post away. As for the number, I really only played around with it so I didn't have anything exact, but I'd say you should probably use something 53% on the Z axis for it. If it scales everything separately, just group all of the objects that make up what you want to scale together, scale normally, then ungroup them. Remember that this would probably be necessary for every model from that game if you use the same method of ripping for all of it. The scaling should also stay consistent though so keep that in mind too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: kid buu model release from Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - by Shadowth117 - 12-08-2010, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)