Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Yes it seems, but I've seen and reviewed and does not have one, for some reason it seems that the animation is a bit delayed but is correct (or so I believe).
Otherwise, Deneb sprites are good, but lacks a touch them so they are phenomenal, have sequences that are plenty of other missing and it has no animation breaks and stuff so I will check and repair it, then post them here.

Here is the first
Swampert (fixed)
[Image: 2600.gif][Image: 260b.gif]

Pelipper (fixed)
[Image: 279.gif][Image: 279b.gif]

Vigoroth (fixed)
[Image: 2880.gif][Image: 288b.gif]

Wailord (fixed)
[Image: 321y.gif][Image: 321b.gif]

Well, it Swelow Slakin and optimization problems so we'll make them again

@Thelimomon:
Tomorrow I will put a Swellow, since it has a lot of work, and now after a Wailord.

What kind of errors have Mamoswine and Gible?
Somehow prevent you recolor?





Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 12-08-2010, 12:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)