Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pikachu (my first submission)
#1
forgive my N00Bness if I'm doing this wrong.
Here is my first of hopefully many submissions:
[Image: Pikachu.png]

Im trying to make sprites for all pokemon so that I may one day make a game using them. And its thanks to all the great spriters of this website that I can make some myself now.
I especially want to thank JoshR691 for his sprites which (as you can probably tell) helped me A LOT and gave me something to start with.
Next on my list: Torterra, then WigglyTuff (I noticed no one made sprites of them yet) Please tell me what you think! Big Grin Any adive is great too!


Messages In This Thread
Pikachu (my first submission) - by Black_Attack - 12-05-2010, 06:00 PM
RE: Pikachu (my first submission) - by A.J. Nitro - 12-05-2010, 06:39 PM
RE: Pikachu (my first submission) - by A.J. Nitro - 12-05-2010, 08:49 PM
RE: Pikachu (my first submission) - by Lee Dewyze - 12-05-2010, 07:10 PM
RE: Pikachu (my first submission) - by A.J. Nitro - 12-05-2010, 08:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)