Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Halo: Out With a Whimper :: Seeking new Sprite Artists!
#2
Allow me to say: holy crap, I'm impressed.

The game definitely looks well put together and, being the halo fan I am, I would totally download this

and
welp
I'd actually be interested in doing some sprite work for this : )

I've been meaning to do some Halo sprites for a while now, but I never really had much motivation to do it. Perhaps this will help me along~

and as for an example of sprite art?

http://www.spriters-resource.com/custom_...heet/33983

I haven't really done too much besides this piece : (


Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] Halo: Out With a Whimper :: Seeking new Sprite Artists! - by Rosencrantz - 12-05-2010, 04:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)