Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(12-05-2010, 12:04 PM)Thelimomon Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 11:07 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 10:44 AM)Thelimomon Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 10:31 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Next on my list of shinys, will be:

Rhypeirior, Finneon, Lumineon and Porygon-Z and I'll fix the Yanmega errors

But I want to do something!
Porygon-Z
[Image: porygonz.gif] [Image: porygonzback.gif]

Right after I finished him, thanx a bunch........Defeated

I'm not taking all of them: Snover, Abomasnow, Mamoswine, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Gible, Gabite and Garchomp all need to be done

Since Porygon-Z was done even after I called it, I'll be doing the Shieldon line

Sorry, realy sorry! Shy
But I finished porygon-Z befor you posted this! Shy

It's better for everyone, including our fellow colleagues. To say when you're doing a certain pokemon. So make sure u tell in the future


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 12-05-2010, 12:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)