Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Greetings
#2
Hey dere! Welcome to da Spritas Resource Community.

I sure hope ya haf a great stay 'ere! Make sure ya read da rules, in case ya haven't yet!

*ps, I do not usually speak like this, I just don't want to write the exact same welcome posts every time.

Also, as a general rule, people here tend to dislike sprite comics. I don't think it's because sprite comics are all always bad, but because most of them are overall poorly done, with poor writing, poor construction, and mismatching sprites.


Messages In This Thread
Greetings - by Vivvav - 12-05-2010, 01:51 AM
RE: Greetings - by Kitsu - 12-05-2010, 02:45 AM
RE: Greetings - by Vivvav - 12-05-2010, 10:05 AM
RE: Greetings - by Neoriceisgood - 12-05-2010, 07:15 AM
RE: Greetings - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 12-05-2010, 10:10 AM
RE: Greetings - by Nindo - 12-05-2010, 10:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)