12-04-2010, 12:50 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2010, 01:36 PM by Misdreavous525.)
(12-04-2010, 11:57 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:(12-04-2010, 11:27 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: ... and Staravia Male front needs to be ripped again it has no feet in half on the framesI don't unterstand, Staravia have it's feets, where's the problem?
And here's Torterra:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah thanx Jefelin, yeah Staraptor, d'oh

(12-04-2010, 12:23 PM)Jefelin Wrote: This one is great, just perfect,
@Misdreavus:
Well I do not see any error in Staravia, or did you mean Staraptor?
it anyway none of these have no error, at least I do not see
And female
OH n Jefelin, can u do Tangrowth next plz?
My next batch:
![[Image: ShinyGalladeanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyGalladeanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyGlaceonanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyGlaceonanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyLeafeonanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyLeafeonanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyMespritanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyMespritanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyUxieanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyUxieanimatedback.gif)
![[Image: ShinyYanmegaanimatedback.gif]](http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp335/Grasaldrea/ShinyYanmegaanimatedback.gif)
Okay, I wanted to do the whole lake trio, but Azelf needs fixing. He has way too many errors. Next up for me is: Weavile, Dusknoir, Heatran, Regigigas, Dialga and Palkia.


![[Image: 389sheet.png]](http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/5110/389sheet.png)

![[Image: weavilefemale.gif]](http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9849/weavilefemale.gif)
![[Image: weavilefemaleback.gif]](http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4190/weavilefemaleback.gif)
![[Image: weavilefemsheet.png]](http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2480/weavilefemsheet.png)