Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Guess I'll scrap Shiny Honchkrow and Mismagius Sad Anyways here's Drapion and Lopunny; Buneary, Skorupi and Happiny next


[Image: ShinyDrapionanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyDrapionanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyLopunnyanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLopunnyanimatedback.gif]
(11-30-2010, 09:23 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-30-2010, 09:02 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Zekrom, I already called Mismagius and Honchkrow and recolored them come onAngry

You can't pre-order 20 Pokemon to recolor, we (me, Thelimomon &Co) want to recolor, too! Rolleyes

And you said last:
(11-30-2010, 12:17 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: I also call: Lopunny, Buneary, Skorupi and Drapion

So let us recolor, too! Blank

I called like six after I called all of them, Mismagius and Honchkrow being part of that

See:
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project

Just an FYI, I have Mismagius, Honchkrow, Combee line, Happiny and Cresselia for shinys guys
Brian we're being attacked by zombies, vampires and a Mexican Princess!

~Stewie(Halloween On Spooner Street)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-30-2010, 09:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)