11-30-2010, 09:02 AM
(11-30-2010, 02:57 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:(11-29-2010, 07:41 PM)bakasta Wrote:(11-29-2010, 04:11 AM)Zekrom101 Wrote:(11-28-2010, 06:03 PM)amadala Wrote: The german webpage http://pokewiki.de/Pok%C3%A9mon-Liste have the animated sprites almost complete (647-649 aren't in the list).
I know the Pokewiki, i'm german ;D
But they haven't the Backs, and the animations are in my opinion to slow
So keep the ripping project ;D
EDIT: And btw i think Reshiram and Zekrom schould in shiny colored like this:
![]()
Wow i swear they look waaaaaaaaaaaay better !
Thanks!
I can't recolor Happiny, because the shiny have more colors than the normal like Zoroark and Reshiram, Jefelin you know what that means! xD
And here Mime Jr. and Chatot:
![]()
![]()
And i'll recolor Stunky, Skuntank, Mismagius and Honchkrow
EDIT: and here they are
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
EDIT 2: Fixed the white lines
Zekrom, I already called Mismagius and Honchkrow and recolored them come on



![[Image: 643r.gif]](http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6628/643r.gif)

![[Image: 439sb.gif]](http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5533/439sb.gif)
![[Image: 441sb.gif]](http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5804/441sb.gif)
![[Image: 429sb.gif]](http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1222/429sb.gif)
![[Image: 430sb.gif]](http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2802/430sb.gif)
![[Image: 434sb.gif]](http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/3680/434sb.gif)
![[Image: 435sb.gif]](http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8585/435sb.gif)
