11-30-2010, 03:24 AM
What is that
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this - by Terminal Devastation - 11-29-2010, 10:48 AM
RE: Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-29-2010, 07:18 PM
RE: Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this - by Terminal Devastation - 11-30-2010, 07:31 AM
RE: Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this - by Elk - 11-30-2010, 03:24 AM
RE: Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 12-01-2010, 08:37 AM
RE: Okay TSR show me how I'm actually supposed to shade this - by Elk - 12-02-2010, 10:36 AM
|