Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-27-2010, 02:54 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 02:31 PM)Jefelin Wrote: Never thought I'd say this but I think this is going too fast and I think it's bad, you will see many of the sprites I have not yet reviewed and unfortunately most of them have errors, so do not think it is still advisable to recolor, I appreciate your effort and Misdreavous525 desire puts him but I have to say that these are bad shinys animation sequences are wrong and they have the odd error in frames, so expect to be ripped again Surprise

OK, i understand, say when we can start recolor Wink

Aren't u gonna put up Shaymin and Skymin? Sad


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-27-2010, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)