Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-27-2010, 01:35 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-27-2010, 12:43 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Luxio(both), Luxray(male), Budew, Roserade(both), Combee(both), Vespiquen, Shellos(both), Gastrodon(both), Ambipom(female), Drifloon, Driftblim, Buneary, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Bronzor, Bronzong, Happiny, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Gible(both), Garchomp(male), Croagunk(both), Toxicroak(both), Chatot, Togekiss, Azelf, Dialga, Shaymin(both) and Cresselia.

Hey, hey, hey, slower, i would like to do some, too! ;P

I've already done some:

Croagunk:
Male
[Image: 453ms.gif] [Image: 453msb.gif]
Female
[Image: 453fs.gif] [Image: 453fsb0.gif]

Toxicroak:
Male
[Image: 454ms.gif] [Image: 454msb.gif]
Female
[Image: 454fs.gif] [Image: 454fsb.gif]

Togekiss:
[Image: 468s.gif] [Image: 468sb.gif]

Hey thanx for telling me Tongue Luckily I didn't start yet. I did Luxio and finishing Luxray now, but Shaymin and Skymin are next followed by Mismagius, Combee and Vespiquen
Here are Luxio and Luxray male:

[Image: ShinyLuxiomaleanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLuxiomaleanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyLuxrayanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyLuxrayanimatedback.gif]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-27-2010, 01:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)