Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hello! I'm new!
#4
Hey, welcome to tSR. Make sure ya read the rules (if you haven't, anyways), and I hope you enjoy your time here.

As for where you can make sigs for others, you can post giftart in the LOVE topic (in Spriting and Pixel Art Discussion), but if you wanna do people's requests, you could possibly list that detail in your own sig and/or create a topic in the "Creativity" board.


Messages In This Thread
Hello! I'm new! - by Mr.Shoop - 11-26-2010, 10:27 PM
RE: Hello! I'm new! - by Iceman404 - 11-26-2010, 11:42 PM
RE: Hello! I'm new! - by Mr.Shoop - 11-27-2010, 12:35 AM
RE: Hello! I'm new! - by Kitsu - 11-27-2010, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)